- Fill Registration Form for 30 minutes Free Session
- Discuss with Anil Kumar for monthly plan. Share your curriculum and course material along with objectives to study from us. Parents permission is required for all students under the age of 18 years to join our courses.
- Simple Language with Multiple Strategies
- Flexible Time with Fast Track Option
- Practice Past Test Questions
- 100s of Reference Videos
- Eager to learn. Age is not the criteria. We can find the right plan for you.
Anil Kumar Math Classes
We offer learning which supports creativity, problem solving, grasping new concepts and applying them in daily life. With a blend of formal and informal learning we provide an environment that supports students’ natural curiosity, overcoming anxiety, to build confidence and develop critical thinking skills.
Our programs are highly interactive and designed for students globally. Ontario curriculum will be normally followed. On-line classes supplemented with videos, practice worksheets, assignments, past test questions, and projects can be foundation for being future ready.
Ontario curriculum up to Grade 8
Ontario curriculum for Grade 9 – 12.
Special Offer: 10% Discount for February 2022
Register Now for Individual Anil Kumar Math Classes on Zoom
Individual one-to-one Class
Each individual class will be of an hour.
Ontario curriculum will be followed for students in Canada
- Grade 3 – 5: $160/month (4 classes)
- Grade 6 – 8: $180/month (4 classes)
- Grade 9 – 10: $340/month (8 classes)
- Grade 11: $350/month (8 classes)
- IB Grade 9-10: $350/month (8 classes)
- Data Management: $400 (8 classes)
- Advanced Functions: $380 (8 classes)
- Calculus and Vectors: $400 (8 classes)
Students in other countries can discuss individual plans.
Group Classes registration is also open now. Check our Popular Group Math Programs
Contact Email: email@example.com
Ignite Curiosity and Learning
- Provide the gift of education globally
- Support students remotely
- Work relentlessly
Engaging Minds Creatively
- Prepare students with skills, knowledge, and confidence they need for higher education, career, and life
- Comprehend, visualize, interpret, and communicate mathematical information in different forms as applicable to the context
- Supports students’ natural curiosity, overcoming anxiety, to build confidence and develop critical thinking skills
- Engage students actively to build social-emotional learning skills as part of math learning.
Class Registration Now
The Spark you see in your child can last for ever!
Give the Gift of Education
Engaging Minds Creatively is the approach which bridges the gap to overcome anxiety, build social-emotional skills, and apply mathematical techniques in carving your future.
Join math courses for all ages with guidance from Anil Kumar
Submit the Registration Form for Anil Kumar math classes on zoom.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continue to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
- Permutation and Combination
- Combination Exam Questions
- Pascal’s Triangle
- Venn Diagram Test Question
- Binomial Theorem
- Binomial Probability Distribution
- Mean Variance Expected Loss
- Normal Distribution
- Inverse Normal Distribution
- Statistics: Box and Whisker Plots
- Data Analysis and Sampling Techniques
- Histogram – Cumulative Frequency – Box Whisker Plot
- Mechanics Year 13
- Functions Year 12
- Calculus: Optimization
- Calculus: Differentiation
- Calculus: Stationary Points
- Calculus: Implicit Differentiation
- Anti-Derivatives and Definite Integrals
- Extended Integration: Area Between Curves
- Final Edexcel Exam Preparation
- Small Angle Approximation
- Proof by Contradiction
- Past Edexcel Mock Test Questions Solved