- Students should master Pre-Calculus Part 1
- Foundation Program with 100s of Examples and 1000+ practice questions
Foundation for higher level mathematics including Calculus. This course introduces the mathematical concept of the function by extending students’ experiences with linear and quadratic relations. They will represent functions numerically, algebraically, and graphically; solve problems involving applications of functions; and develop strategies to solve inequalities. Students will reason mathematically and communicate their thinking as they solve multi-step problems.
Ontario curriculum for MCV4U will be followed
- 8 Classes of 60 min each
- 7 pm ET, Tuesday
- Start 1 March 2022
- End 19 April 2022
- Monthly cost of the course is given for individual one-to-one sessions. There will be 8 classes per month. Flexible scheduled will be mutually discussed.
- Group classes are sometimes offered. You may check the website for Popular Group Math Programs.
- Fast Track program is available on request. We can prepare the students for an exam in limited time. You may fill the Registration Form and discuss the possibilities.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continues to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Videos included after the Module 1 to get an idea about the learnings
- Wk1: Rationalization and Advance Factoring Skills
- Wk2: Rate of Change and Difference Quotient Method
- Wk3: Limits of Functions and Piecewise Functions
- Wk4: Limits of Indeterminants
- Wk5 Derivatives of Power Functions
- Wk6: The Product Rule
- Wk7: The Quotient Rule
- Wk8: Application of Tangents and Normal
- WORKSHEET: 100 Questions
- QUIZ: 50 Questions
- TEST: 10 Questions
- Pre Calculus 1
- Partial Factoring
- Diagnostic TEST
- Secants and Tangents
- Limits MCV4U
- Limits Change in Variable
- Continuity with Limits
- Limits Practice Questions
- Limits Exam Review
- Derivatives Power Rule
- Derivative Product Rule
- Derivative Quotient Rule
- Tangent and Normal
- Increasing Decreasing Interval
- Derivative Chain Rule
- Exam Review Derivatives