Build strong foundation to take higher mathematics courses in university.
Time is precious. Each question can be an opportunity to learn and build strong
foundation for future. Feel free to write to Anil Kumar at
email@example.com to be a part of your success.
By the end of the related course students will
➢ Have good foundation for higher level mathematics including calculus
➢ Master mathematical concept of the function by extending students’ experiences with linear and quadratic relations.
➢ They will represent functions numerically, algebraically, and graphically; solve problems involving applications of functions;
➢ develop strategies to solve inequalities.
➢ reason mathematically and communicate their thinking as they solve multi-step problems
- Self Evaluation Test
- Distance Speed Time Train Video
- Find Percent of Milk when Removed Mixture is Replaced Video
- Algebra Series Video
- Exponential Equations Video
- Algebra Series Relation with Exponents
- Waterloo CHALLENGE G11 Video
- Senior Challenge Series Exponential Equations Video
- Challenge Algebra Series Relation Video
- Modular Arithmetic Evaluate Higher Exponents Video
- UK Senior Math Challenge Video
- Trigonometry and Geometry Video
- Olympiad Series Sine Law Video
- 3D Kite Problem to find distance and angle of Elevation Video
- Combinations of lines Video
- Number of Combinations for 4 Couples around a Table Video
- Mathematics Permutation Combination Video
- Probability Challenge Examination Questions Video
- Poker Hands Probability Viceo
- Waterloo Challenge G11 Video
- Probability and Probability Distribution Video
- Number of Combinations for 4 Couples Video