Grade 9 Math with EQAO Practice
This course enables students to develop an understanding of mathematical concepts related to algebra, analytic geometry, and measurement and geometry through investigation, the effective use of technology, and abstract reasoning. Students will investigate relationships, which they will then generalize as equations of lines, and will determine the connections between different representations of a linear relation. They will also explore relationships that emerge from the measurement of three-dimensional figures and two-dimensional shapes. Students will reason mathematically and communicate their thinking as they solve multi-step problems. Students will reason mathematically and communicate their thinking as they solve multi-step problems. Ontario curriculum for MPM1D will be followed. It can be customized to your requirements for global students.
By the end of this course, students will:
Number Sense and Algebra
• demonstrate an understanding of the exponent rules of multiplication and division, and apply them to simplify expressions;
• manipulate numerical and polynomial expressions, and solve first-degree equations
Linear and Non-Linear Relations
• apply data-management techniques to investigate relationships between two variables;
• demonstrate an understanding of the characteristics of a linear relation;
• connect various representations of a linear relation
• angle relationships in parallel line and polygons
• Midpoints in triangles and quadrilaterals
• solve problems involving surface area and volume for composite shapes
Optimization real life examples
Solved Test Papers Shared for Extra Practice
- Monthly cost of the course is given for individual one-to-one sessions. There will be 8 classes per month. Flexible scheduled will be mutually discussed.
- Group classes are sometimes offered. You may check the website for Popular Group Math Programs.
- Fast Track program is available on request. We can prepare the students for an exam in limited time. You may fill the Registration Form and discuss the possibilities.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continues to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Reference Videos to get an idea about our classes
EQAO Grade 9 Math Test Solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzvQQj6yeBk&list=PLJ-ma5dJyAqoctslVoRMllxYnxGnv4Szk&index=20
- Overall Expectations
- Direct Variation
- Direct and Partial Variation Extended
- Inverse Variation Concept and Test
- SAT and GCSE Test Examples
- Equation of Line in All Different Forms
- Equation of Line in Slope Intercept Form
- Graph Line in Standard Form
- Graph Line in Different Forms
- Graph a Line Using Intercepts
- Parallel Lines Test
- Find an Equation of Line from Graph
- Find Equation of Line Give Two Points
- Test Find Equation of Transformed Line
- Pitch of Roof Application
- Application Find Area Enclosed by Three Lines
- Test Slopes or Gradients
- Angle Relationships in Triangle
- Exterior Angle Sum Proof
- Exterior Angle:
- Characteristics of Quadrilaterals
- Characteristics of Quadrilaterals -II
- Venn Diagram Sort Quadrilaterals:
- Rhombus and Kite
- Angle Relationships in Quadrilaterals
- Test Inscribed Polygon Angles
- Angle Relationships in Polygon
- Midpoint and Medians in Triangle
- Midpoint, Segments Tangents Extended
- Find Missing Vertex