Vectors MCV4U Overview:
Vectors have both magnitude and direction. They help to model physical quantities like velocity, force, torque, moment, etc. Many real-life situations related to relative velocity, navigation, science and engineering, kinematics, etc., will be discussed. Reference video include complete concept with 100s of examples. Questions from the past test papers are discussed extensively.
Students taking IB HL, GCSE, Edexcel, MCV4U or AP Maths will find this course useful.
Ontario curriculum for MVC4U will be followed.
Major Topics in Vectors
- Geometric and Algebraic Representation of Vectors
- Vector Operations in Two- and Three-Dimensional space
- Model Real Life Situations in Relative Velocity
- Application of Force, and Tension
- Internal and External Division of Segments
- Equation of Lines and Planes
- Intersection of Lines and Planes
- How to Solve Edexcel Exam Questions
- Video Lessons by Anil Kumar
- Recorded Lessons for Review and Practice
- Good Examples to Connect Learnings
- Past Test Solved Papers
- Examination Style Practice Test
- Monthly cost of the course is given for individual one-to-one sessions. There will be 8 classes per month. Flexible scheduled will be mutually discussed.
- Group classes are sometimes offered. You may check the website for Popular Group Math Programs.
- Fast Track program is available on request. We can prepare the students for an exam in limited time. You may fill the Registration Form and discuss the possibilities.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continues to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Reference Videos to get an idea about our classes
- Vectors Concept and Applications in Real World Copy
- Position Displacement Speed Test Copy
- Track Time For Ship Copy
- Vector Diagram and Tension Copy
- Tension in String Mass from Ceiling Copy
- Resultant Forces Copy
- Common Mistakes to Avoid in Test Copy
- Forces Equilibrium Copy
- Resultant Velocity of Airplane Copy
- Angle Vector Makes with Unit Vector Copy
- Position and Unit Vectors Copy
- Operations with Vectors Copy
- Vectors Linear Combination Concept Copy
- Spanning of Vectors Linearly Dependent Independent Copy
- Forces and Velocities as Cartesian Vectors Copy
- TEST Examples Cartesian Vectors Copy
- Distance Between Parallel Lines Copy
- Intersection of Lines and Planes Test Copy
- Gaussian Elimination Method 3-Planes Intersection Copy
- Intersection of 3 Planes in Triangular Prism Copy
- TEST 2 Intersection of Lines and Planes Copy
- Equation of Planes TEST Copy
- Geometric Interpretation Intersection of Planes Copy
- Intersection of 3 Planes in a Line Copy
- Intersection of Planes: Cramer’s Rule Copy
- Row Echelon Reduction Simultaneous Equations Copy
- TEST: Intersection of Lines and Planes Copy