- Monthly cost of the course is given for individual one-to-one sessions. There will be 8 classes per month. Flexible scheduled will be mutually discussed.
- Group classes are sometimes offered. You may check the website for Popular Group Math Programs.
- Fast Track program is available on request. We can prepare the students for an exam in limited time. You may fill the Registration Form and discuss the possibilities.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continues to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Reference Videos to get an idea about our classes.
- Working in 2D
- Race Track Perimeter Area Video
- Transformation Stretch Factor Video
- Quadrilaterals – Properties of Diagonals Bisect Video
- Circle Radius Diameter Circumference Area Connection Video
- Sector Area Chord Area Video
- Ratio of Area of Triangles in a Trapezoid Video
- Time Circle Introduction Video
- Derivation of Formula for Area of Regular Polygons
- Area of Square Inscribed in a Circle Video
- Equations and Inequalities
- Strategies to Solve Multi Step Linear Equations Video
- Solve Quadratic Equations by Factoring Video
- Algebra Inequality Video
- Bounded and Unbounded Interval Set Notation Video
- Modulus or Absolute Function and Transformations Video
- Simultaneous Linear Equations and Applications Video
- IGCSE Lower Bound Upper Bound Video
- Strategy Sum of Reciprocals Video
- Factor with Cubic Sum and Difference Video
- Boxing-in and Shoestring Methods Video
- Maximum Number of Acute Angles in Any Convex Polygon Video
- Area of Oblique Perfect Triangle Video
- Sector Area Chord Area Area of Shaded Region Video