Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continue to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Reference Videos to get an idea about our classes.
- 0 Prerequisites
- 1 Limits
- 2 Derivatives
- 3 Derivatives and Applications
- 4 Related Rates Applications
- 5 Optimization Problems
- 6 Curve Sketching
- 7 Exponential Functions
- 8 Trigonometric Functions
- 9 Antiderivatives Antiderivatives
- 10 Areas and Integration Area and Riemann Sums
- 11 Newton’s Raphson Method for numerical Calculations
- 12 Examination Test Papers