- Passion to learn with basic concepts of solving algebraic equations.
- Challenging and exciting enrichment program for curious high-achieving students.
- Challenge problems combined with projects and assignment.
- Evaluation based on Class participation, test, quiz, assignment, and project.
Challenging and exciting enrichment program for curious high-achieving students. This course enables middle school students to get ready for the competition and apply the skills acquired to think outside the box in seeking solutions. Most of the concepts will be new for them and so might open the gates to explore and succeed.
At the end of the course students will
- enhance numerical and presentation skills
- improve mental math calculations
- relate explicit rules for non-linear patterns
- explore infinite series with Sigma notation
- apply the learnings in project/assignment
- encourage for Waterloo or Olympiad Competition
Check the schedule for the group classes.
- Group Class Regular: Weekly one hour class for 8 weeks as described in this course
- Fast Track Individual Class: 4 classes of 1 hour each as advertised.
- Fast Track Group Class: 4 classes of 1 hour each during 14 – 18 March Break.
- Fast Track classes will require students to work independently on worksheets/assignments and projects on the same day. It is an intense program where students will need to put in regular time after the class.
- Related videos are provided as additional resource for the students to learn. Recording of the class will be shared with the students a day after the class to review.
NOTE: Fast Track Junior Olympiad Quest is also available for individual students. Contact Anil Kumar.
Passion to learn is foundation for bright future.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continue to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Videos to get an idea about our classes.
- Wk1: Patterns and Algebraic Expressions
- Wk2: Non-Linear Patterns
- Wk3: Infinite Series May Have Finite Sum
- Wk4: Sigma Notation and Examples
- Wk5: Pascal’s Triangle and Applications
- Wk6: Odd Number Pascal’s Triangle CRITICAL THINKING
- Wk7: Group Discussions and Presentation COMMUNICATION
- Wk8: Working Backwards PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS
- WORKSHEET: 100 Questions
- 1 Quiz – Algebraic Expression and Applications
- TEST: 10 Questions
- PROJECT: 1
- GROUP ACTIVITY: 1
- PRESENTATION: 1