- Discuss with Anil Kumar for monthly plan. Share your curriculum and course material along with objectives to study from us. Parents permission is required for all students under the age of 18 years to join our courses.
- Grade 3 New Ontario Curriculum Extended to EQAO Practice
- Build Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Relate Numbers in Different Context
- Future Ready to be Competent and Successful in Middle School
- Eager to learn. Age is not the criteria. We can find the right plan for you.
Grade 3 Math EQAO Preparation Program
Sort data based on attributes, Venn diagram. Understand Numbers and Place Value. Master two digit arithmetic operations. Students in Grade 3 Math will collect, organize, display, and analyze data. They will apply the learning in solving problems related to real life.
- This module enables grade 3 math students to play with numbers and connect them to normal activities in life. Numbers on board games, clock, calendar, road-sign, price-tags, currency, etc, will now be source of information which can be processed to plan activities and take informed decisions.
- Students will learn techniques to collect, organize, display, and analyze data. They will apply the learning in solving problems related to real life.
- Students will describe shapes and sort them based on attributes.
- Students will use appropriate units for length, mass and capacity.
- Course will include project and/or assignment to encourage spatial relationships and build social and collaborative skills
- Research on related topic and presentation will be part of the evaluation to encourage communication skills
- Extensive practice for EQAO
Engage students Build a foundation in Maths to be future ready and successful.
- Basic arithmetic skills of 2-digit addition, subtraction.
- Knowing times-tables up to 10 will be an asset.
This module enables students to understand numbers, basic arithmetic operations, relations in patterns, working with expressions, geometric shapes and techniques to relate them. This foundation will provide additional skills to solve EQAO Grade 3 Test problems. Few solved Grade 3 EQAO Test papers are included for your reference.
- Monthly cost of the course is given for individual one-to-one sessions. There will be 4 classes per month. Flexible scheduled will be mutually discussed.
- Group classes are sometimes offered. You may check the website for Popular Group Math Programs.
- Fast Track program is available on request. We can prepare the students for an exam in limited time. You may fill the Registration Form and discuss the possibilities.
Policy for Refund of Registration Fees.
Students can drop in the first 30 minutes of the class and take the full refund. The class will then start after a break of 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes. No refund for the course will be given if the student continues to attend the first class beyond half-time.
How do we teach and is it worth taking the course ‘Grade 3 Math Extended EQAO Preparation’?
You are the best person to answer this question. Internet is full of knowledge and there are many options open for you. Explore and then decide. We have provided links for few videos related to this course. They may help you to take a decision in our favour.
Check the list of Sample Reference Videos to get an idea about our classes
Pattern Rule Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjw6HzKeZM&list=PLJ-ma5dJyAqoTqkTPzXFL10Jl6XpYK8sS&index=6